Why Sponsor the 2017 Joint e-Navigation Underway (North America)/Ocean Innovation Conference -Enhancing Technology and Innovation for Polar Navigation?
The Conference is a single stream event which means that all sectors will be together for all presentations, discussions and breaks – in fact all breaks are among exhibitor and sponsor areas! This intimate environment will provide you with ample opportunity for one-on-one face time with future e-navigation users, both ship-board and shore-side. Some sponsorships still available.
As a Sponsor, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate yourself as a leader in e-navigation technology
- Raise your corporate profile in Polar Areas
- Influence the way e-navigation will be developed and implemented in Polar Areas
- Introduce your organization to an international audience
- Address the audience in short presentation during the “Industry Perspective” session at 09:00 AM on Day 3.
All Sponsors will be acknowledged throughout the plenary sessions and in all pre- and post-conference materials. We have a number of sponsor packages available for you to select from, however, we can work with you to tailor your partnership to match your particular needs.
Download the sponsorship brochure to learn more: 2017 Conference Sponsorship Brochure
To enquire about Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities please contact:
Sherry Del Rizzo
Marketing & Communications, Marine Institute
Telephone: 1 (709) 778-0756
Mobile: 1 (709) 730-0767